As the Agent, you will receive email and/or push notifications when your users do one of the following:
- Register for your app for the first time as a new user
- Favorite a listing
- Take a note on a listing
- Save an Open House to their calendar
Push Agent Notifications are messages that pop up on a mobile device alerting you about recent activity within your app. It is a great way to speak directly to your users. Push notifications don't get caught in spam filters, or forgotten in an inbox. They can also remind you to use your app, whether the app is open or not. Push notifications show up on both the Lock Screen and/or Home Screen, see below.
- From the lock screen on your phone, a banner will appear notifying you if one of 4 items above occur. To view the notification inside your app, simply slide the banner to the right. This will automatically..
- Take you to the Agent Insights page inside of your app, and it will open to the user’s profile who actually favorited, registered, took a note, or saved an open house to their calendar.
- If you are on the home screen of your phone and you receive a notification, you will see a red dot with the number of notifications on the corner of your app icon.
- When you open your app, select the menu icon in the upper left corner. Select the notifications tab to view your 25 most recent notifications.
- From here, you can view which users did what in the app as well as your activity (such as favorited listings, status changes, or updates to your saved searches), and even delete notifications you have already viewed (click the 'x' on the right). An unviewed notification will appear with a blue dot in the right hand corner. Once it has been viewed, the blue dot will disappear. If you tap on a notification regarding a user...
- It will take you directly to that user's profile in Agent Insights.
Email Agent Notifications are messages that are sent to the your email inbox alerting you about recent activity within your app. When a user,
- Registers for your app
- Favorites a listing
- Takes a note on a listing
- Saves a open house to their calendar
All of these things will tigger an email notification to be sent to you! When you open the email, you will be able to view the type of notification. See examples of emails notifications below.