If you are attempting to download the app and receive the message 'Insufficient Storage' that indicates that your device storage is at near capacity. To download the app and media you can clear space on your phone.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app Photos.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Tap and hold a photo or video you want to move to the trash. You can select multiple items.
- At the top, tap Delete.
DELETE DOWNLOADED MOVIES, MUSIC & OTHER MEDIA
- Open the Google Play app with the content, like Play Music or Play Movies & TV.
- Tap the Menu MenuAnd then Settings And then Manage downloads.
- Tap Downloaded DownloadedAnd then Remove.
- To delete content from other sources, delete from the app that you used to download it.
DELETE APPS & APP DATA
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- At the top right, tap the Profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices and then Manage.
- Tap the name of the app you want to delete.
- Tap Uninstall.
You can usually clear an app’s cache and data through your phone’s Settings app. Settings can vary by phone. For more info, get help from your device manufacturer.
- Clear cache: Deletes temporary data. Some apps can open slower the next time you use them.
- Clear data storage: Permanently deletes all app data. We recommend trying to delete from inside the app first.
DELETE OR MOVE FILES
- Delete Files: To learn how to find and remove downloaded files, go to your device manufacturer’s support site.
- Move File: You can move files and folders to a computer with a USB cable, and then delete them from your phone. Learn how to transfer files between your phone and computer.