Your HomeStack powered app integrates directly with your FUB CRM. Once clients register for your app, they will automatically be sent into your Follow Up Boss database. The lead information will be provided, including name, phone number, and email address. They will automatically be checked against your Follow Up Boss database and if no current records exist we will create one, alleviating the fear of duplicated contacts.
This can be connected from a Super Admin/Team Lead level for your entire team or on an individual agent basis.
The integration now supports several data points from app usage to be logged as activity in your FUB contact record. These include showing requests, viewed properties, favorited properties, notes on properties and recent searches.
1. Create a Follow Up Boss API Key by going to Admin > API.
2. Select Create API Key.
3. Name the API Key ___ > Create API Key.
4. Press Copy.
5. Log in to HomeStack.
6. Go to your Integrations Tab.
7. Select Follow Up Boss from the dropdown box in the CRM Integration section.
8. Paste your Follow Up Boss API key into the box.
9. Click Update.