Your HomeStack powered app integrates directly with your Wise Agent CRM. Once clients register for your app, they will automatically be sent into your Wise Agent database. The lead information will be provided, including name, phone number, and email address. They will automatically be checked against your Wise Agent and if no current records exist, we will create one, alleviating the fear of duplicated contacts.
The integration now supports several data points from app usage to be logged as activity in your Wise Agent contact record. These include showing requests, viewed properties, favorited properties, notes on properties and saved searches.
When you re-assign a lead in your HomeStack Dashboard, this will also reflect in Wise Agent.
1. Find your Wise Agent API Key by going to Integrations > Settings
2. From the main Integrations page, click on the API Keys/Lead Capture email header
3. Copy your Wise Agent API key
4. Log in to HomeStack & go to your Integrations Tab.
5. Select Wise Agent from the dropdown box in the CRM Integration section.
6. Paste your Wise Agent API key into the box.
7. Click Update.
Note: If you have a brokerage app or enterprise Wise Agent account your account administrator will most likely set this up on your behalf.