Your HomeStack powered app integrates directly with your Sierra Interactive CRM. Once clients register for your app, they will automatically be sent into your Sierra Interactive database. The lead information will be provided, including name, phone number, and email address. They will automatically be checked against your Sierra database and if no current records exist we will create one, alleviating the fear of duplicated contacts.
Please check back soon for additional capabilities that we are working on for our 2.0 integration!
1. Create a Sierra Interactive API Key by going to your Sierra Interactive Dashboard.
2. Click on Direct API
3. Select Sierra Interactive
4. Copy the API Key provided
5. Log in to HomeStack.
6. Go to your Integrations Tab.
7. Select Sierra Interactive from the dropdown box in the CRM Integration section.
8. Paste your Sierra Interactive API key into the box.
9. Click Update.