As the app admin, you may need to re-assign a user to a new or different agent. This can happen if an agent leaves the team, is auto assigned to a primary profile, if you need to make changes to your team structure, etc. Fortunately, it's easy to do this in Homestack. Here's how:
- Log in to Agent Dashboard with your admin credentials.
- Click on 'Users' on the left-hand side of the screen. This will show you a list of all the users on the app.
- Find the user that you want to re-assign to a new / different agent and click on 'View' to the right of their name. This will take you to the user's profile page.
- On the top right of the user's profile page, you'll see a button labeled 'Change agent'. Click on this button.
- A search field will appear below the 'Change agent' button. Start typing in the name of the newly assigned agent that you want to re-assign the user to. As you type, Homestack will suggest agents that match the name you're typing.
- Once you see the name of the newly assigned agent that you want to re-assign the user to, click on their name to select them.
- Finally, click on 'Change' to save the new agent assignment. You should now see the newly assigned agent's name displayed above the 'Change agent' button.
That's it! You've successfully re-assigned a user to a new or different agent in Homestack. This process is quick and easy, and it allows you to keep your team structure up-to-date and organized.