With Custom links you can enhance your app user's experience with more resources! You have the option to add custom links right onto your menu tab inside of your app! These are fluid tabs and can be changed at any time. Below we will walk you through how to add custom links. If you do not see these options it can mean it is not available on the plan OR you are not the account admin.
- Click on 'Custom links' on the left hand side.
- Click 'Add new section'.
- You will see a text pop populate. Enter in the Section name here.
- Click on 'Edit' next to the section you just created.
- Click on 'Add new entry'.
- You will see the follow options populate. Please fill them out.
- Heading - Recommend Name of Business/Individual
- Text - Can contain Business type, Email address, Phone number, etc.
- Link URL - Valid Website only
- Once you have all the information inputted, click 'Update' and you are done!
Note: The Link URL section must contain a website URL in order for it to function properly. If your vendor/partners do not have a website you can place their Phone number and/or Email addresses in the Text section. Leave the URL Link section blank if there is no Website URL.
EXAMPLES OF SECTIONS
Home Warranty Providers
& Much More!
Note: Custom links are pre-bundled in our Pro and Enterprise plan. If you are on a different plan and would like to add this feature, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.